The use of solar inverters:
1. Connect and install the equipment in strict accordance with the requirements of the inverter operation and maintenance manual. During installation, you should carefully check: whether the wire diameter meets the requirements; whether the components and terminals are loose during transportation; whether the insulation should be well insulated; whether the grounding of the system meets the requirements.
2. Operate and use in strict accordance with the inverter operation and maintenance manual. Especially: before starting the machine, pay attention to whether the input voltage is normal; during operation, pay attention to whether the sequence of power on and off is correct, and whether the indication of each meter and indicator light is normal.
3. Inverters generally have automatic protection for items such as open circuit, overcurrent, overvoltage, overheating, etc. Therefore, when these phenomena occur, there is no need to manually shut down; the protection points of automatic protection are generally set at the factory, and there is no need Adjust again.
4. There is high voltage in the inverter cabinet, the operator is generally not allowed to open the cabinet door, and the cabinet door should be locked normally.
5. When the room temperature exceeds 30°C, heat dissipation and cooling measures should be taken to prevent the equipment from malfunctioning and prolong the service life of the equipment.
Maintenance and repair of solar inverter:
1. Regularly check whether the wiring of each part of the inverter is firm and whether there is any looseness. In particular, carefully check the fan, power module, input terminal, output terminal, and grounding.
2. Once the alarm is stopped, it is not allowed to start up immediately. The reason should be found out and repaired before starting up. The inspection should be carried out in strict accordance with the steps specified in the inverter maintenance manual.
3. The operator must be specially trained to be able to determine the cause of general failures and be able to eliminate them, such as being able to skillfully replace fuses, components, and damaged circuit boards. Untrained personnel are not allowed to operate and use equipment on their posts.
4. If an accident that is not easy to eliminate or the cause of the accident is unclear, a detailed record of the accident should be made and the inverter manufacturer should be notified in time to solve it.